The Golf Book: Twenty Years of the Players, Shots, and Moments That Changed the Game
By, Chris Millard (Author)
Over the past two decades, golf has witnessed some of the most exciting play, interesting players, biggest technological advances, deepest controversies, increased participation and viewership, and unprecedented engagement between professionals and fans in its history. Year by year, shot by shot around the globe, Golf Channel has been there to cover it all. Now, for the first time, the network that features more live golf coverage than all others combined opens its archives and offers unprecedented access to its top on-air talent. The result is a dazzling illustrated digest that pays tribute to the sport and the extraordinary players and events that have shaped it over the course of a generation.
The Golf Book includes:
- Stories and anecdotes from on and off the course from famous contributors, including Nick Faldo, Brandel Chamblee, Kelly Tilghman, Rich Lerner, David Feherty, Johnny Miller, and many others
- Up-close profiles of legendary players and up-and-coming stars
- Features and photos on the best courses
- Technological developments that are revolutionizing the game
- Top 20 lists, unforgettable quotes, and sidebars spotlighting amusing characters, bad lies, and stunning scrambles and more.
Engaging, instructive, and fun, The Golf Book is an essential resource and keepsake sure to be treasured by every golfer and fan.